Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Makeup Organization - I CHANGED THE LOCATION!

So remember like two days ago how my makeup storage was inside my closet?
well I switched.

Like, honestly - It was so dark in my closet & I hated it. You need natural light when doing makeup, which is why I moved all my makeup to my desk which is near a window in my bedroom. I have the mirror on my desk next to my computer. And then on the floor below it I have the two storage units.

I'm not super crazy about the whole set up - but at least this way I can sit down while doing my makeup & I'll get more natural light, too.

I'd post pictures of it, but it's near a bunch of pictures of me & my friends & I don't feel like blurring out a bunch of pictures in GIMP.. so yeah.

- maddie

1 comment:

  1. Nice job maddie:)aren't you make up by maddie on youtube? Nice blog :) do you mind becoming a member of mine or at least checking it out? I would really appreciate it:) I really like ur posts too!

    xoxo- Laila
    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete