Monday, February 15, 2010

Ulta + Marshalls haul pictures ♥ requested


L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip liquid liner in carbon black
I find the brush to be a little flimsy. I wish it was more sturdy and smaller, I think then it would be easier to control. The formula can also be kind of thin at times, too.



Palladio herbal lip slix lip gloss crayon in cocoa creme
I really like these, they are smooth, creamy, and glossy. I prefer the color go naked! over this one, though. That one creates a better nude lip for me. But I also like this one


Dermalogica Clean Start Welcome Matte spf 15 moisturizer
I really like this so far. It smells like coca cola, but it doesn't smell like that on your face - haha. It does help mattify my face, and it moisturizes well for me. I'd recommend this to people with oily skin, not dry.


Philosophy: The present clear makeup & The Supernatural poreless, flawless tinted spf 15
The present is a very nice primer. It reduces the size of my pores, and has a nice matte finish.
The supernatural is amazing. I, myself have such a hard time finding a good tinted moisturizer for my oily skin. This one, is the best for oily skin! It has a matte finish & controls oil during the day. It's a light peach tint which they say compliments all skin tones to even it out - but honestly, I wouldn't recommend this if you have a dark complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment