Sunday, February 14, 2010

Makeup Organization & Storage ♥ HIGHLY REQUESTED


A close up view of my backdrop. It's a collage I made with cut up pictures from Seventeen Magazine. I just taped them onto the back wall of my closet!


Opened drawers


Close up of the bin on top of the drawers with various items


The drawers on top of each other, where I store all my makeup


My makeup mirror



My Overall makeup Station/Vanity (It's inside my closet, btw)


:BIN ON TOP OF THE DRAWERS:
- MAC Brush Cleaner
- Estee Lauder eyeshadow remover
- Cotton Pads
- Q-Tips


:EYESHADOW DRAWER:
(I don't have a lot of eyeshadow, lol)
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips for brown eyes palette
- Stilla Kitten eyeshadow


:BRUSHES DRAWER:

- 2 eco tools bronzer brushes (one for powder, one for bronzer)
- Eco Tools blush brush

- Eco Tools concealer brush
- Eco Tools eye shadow brush

- Eco Tools lash & brow comb

- Crappy brush that came with benefit coralista (lol it's really scratchy)



:SUPPLIES DRAWER:
- 4 Bath&BodyWorks anti-bacterial hand gels in cucumber melon & sweet pea
- Cotton pads

- Q-Tips
- Tissues

- Facial Wipes

- 1 makeup sponge


:FACE DRAWER:

- Benefit You Rebel Lite TM

- MAC MSFN in light Medium

- VS Pro fx camouflage concealer palette
- Benefit Coralista blush

- NARS laguna bronzer

- Estee Lauder blush in Pink Kiss (raspberry) [it's like a matte version of coralista]

- Almay blush in a tube

- Mini stilla convertible color in peony

- Palladio rice paper blot papers



:LIP DRAWER:

- Various Beauty Rush lip glosses
- various liplicious glosses

- two clinique superbalm moisturizing glosses

- Beauty rush soothing lip balm in clear shine
- Lip smackers (spf 24 & skittles)

- burts bees
lip balm
- chapstick plain

- Palladio herbal lip slix in go naked!

- NYX jumbo lip pencil in pink nude

- Clinique different lipstick

- Stilla pomegranate crush lip & cheek stain

- Vera Wang lip gloss & perfume duo



:EYELINER + MASCARA + EYE PENCILS DRAWER:

- 3 NYX eyeshadow pencils (Strawberry milk, yogurt, french fries)

- Maybelline define-a-line eyeliner in soft black

- Rimmel soft kohl eyeliner in pure white

- Revlon eye lash curler

- Maybelline great lash clear mascara

- Stilla Major lash mascara in black

I AM NOT TRYING TO BRAG ABOUT ANYTHING. THIS WAS REQUESTED BY A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Disclaimer;; Obviously, I was not given anything for free, nor am I being paid for this. This is my real makeup vanity/station. I'll gladly take a proof pic with a sign of my name on here & on polyvore over the vanity if you want :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely collection :) I feel disorganized now...my stuff is all jumbled up in random makeup bags.

    ReplyDelete