Monday, February 15, 2010

Small haul + a return + my updated skin care routine ♥

So I returned these 3 products to ulta today:
- Benefit you rebel lite Tinted moisturizer [It's so thick, so greasy, and is DEFINITELY not worth the $30]
- NYX jumbo lip pencil in pink nude [too frosty]
- NYX jumbo eye pencil in strawberry milk [not too crazy about the color]


And then I bought these products afterwards at Ulta:

- Dermalogica Clean Start Welcome Matte spf 15 moisturizer [amazing so far- it really does keep my face matte, let's hope it doesn't break me out!]
- Palladio herbal lip slix in cocoa creme [I love these, I have another in go naked! I wish they made lipsticks with the same colors!]
- L'oreal lineur intense felt tip liquid liner in carbon black [good so far, really nice for creating thin lines]

And then I went to Marshalls & I found this Philosophy gift type set for only $20! It was the Complexion perfect gift set and it includes 2 1 oz items...

- The present clear makeup [a great primer, it reduces the size of my pores, makes my skin feel so smooth, and it helps mattify my face! I'm loving it so far!]

- The supernatural poreless, flawless, tinted spf 15 [This is a tinted moisturizer that is tinted a light peach color but it doesn't show up on your skin. It evens out my skin tones INCREDIBLY well, shrinks the size of my pores, and leaves a matte finish. This stuff is SO MUCH better than the you rebel lite!]

I'm really happy so far with all my purchases!

Updated everyday makeup routine coming up soon on my polyvore account!

No comments:

Post a Comment